Today I’ve got a super simple, easy, and frugal DIY Cricut Craft for you. Some of my favorite words in one sentence!
We’re going to be making a personalized ring dish!
These are so cute and fun to make. You can make one for yourself or give as a sweet, simple gift!
Easy & Frugal Cricut Craft: DIY Ring Dish
White Porcelain Square Tasting Dish from World Market – $5.94 for 6 (You can buy individually in the store!)
Or if you want a little larger dish, try the Mini White Porcelain Square Tasting Plates – $11.96 for 4 (also sold individually in the store)
Cricut machine and vinyl (or scrapbook stickers if you don’t have a Cricut machine)
- Remove stickers. Wash and dry ring dish.
- Make desired vinyl using Cricut machine.
- Apply vinyl to ring dish.
Don’t know how to make or apply a vinyl? No problem! Check out this tutorial for step by step instructions and pictures!
Pretty easy, huh? Now, what design should you make?
Here’s some ideas for you and for gift ideas!
Ring Dish Vinyl and Gift Ideas:
- Bridal Gift
- I do!
- Monogram – use this tutorial for help on making a monogram vinyl!
- Bridesmaids Gifts – gift with a piece of jewelry for them to wear at the wedding
- Monogram – here’s the tutorial again!
- First name
- Love you!
- First inital
- Teacher Gifts – give with a trendy necklace!
- Stocking stuffers
- Add to a piece of jewelry for a bigger gift
- I love you, Mom!
- A pretty flower design vinyl
- Obviously, a full bible verse wouldn’t fit, but you could put the book and verse: John 3:16
About $1 each if you have scrap pieces of vinyl to use! Can’t beat that!
Make one for yourself, a few for gifts, and stock up on the supplies so you can have a simple, frugal gift ready in a snap!
What design would you add to your ring dish?
P.S. Never want to miss a post but don't have time to check the site everyday? Sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive blog posts straight to your inbox, along with the best frugal living tips!