Are you ready for a super easy and delicious dessert recipe? This one is perfect for taking to a party or enjoying around the holidays!
Just a few ingredients and about 10 minutes gets this recipe started!
My favorite things about this dessert recipe:
- Just a few, simple ingredients needed.
- Mixes up in about 10 minutes.
- Can make ahead of time.
- Serve with your favorite cookies!
Ok, I know you’re dying to know the recipe so you can make this easy dessert for your next party!
Easy Party & Holiday Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
2 tbsp. brown sugar
3/4 cup miniature semi sweet morsels
3/4 cup chopped pecans
Cookies to serve the chocolate chip cheese ball with – I love Lotus Biscotti cookies, or you could use chocolate graham crackers.
- With mixer, mix cream cheese and butter until smooth consistency.
- Blend vanilla, confectioner’s sugar, and brown sugar with cream cheese mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips. (Or get distracted and pour the whole bag in 😉 )
- Chill in fridge for at least 2 hours. (Overnight works, too!)
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in chopped pecans. (Can substitute with chocolate chips, or just leave as a cookie dip.)
- Serve as a cheese ball with a spreader and cookies.
Note: If you need to feed a smaller crowd, you can divide the dip in 2 and make 2 smaller cheese balls. Save one to devour at home!
This recipe is ridiculously easy and incredibly delicious! Chocolate chip cheese ball is a favorite in our family. Try this recipe for your next party or holiday gathering and I’m sure it will become a favorite of yours too!
What is your go-to, easy dessert to take to party?