This post may contain affiliate links. If you click and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products and services I use and love. Thanks for supporting The Little Frugal House!
You guys! I’m so excited about this little project! I made two wreaths for $7!
If you love the Dollar Tree like me, you will love making these DIY wreaths!
You can make the Spring wreath for $3 or the Easter wreath for $4 – or both! And in just a few minutes!
DIY Dollar Tree Spring Wreath for $3 & Easter Wreath for $4
Teal burlap ribbon
Cost = $3
Small grapevine wreath
Bunny stuffed animal
Pink burlap ribbon
Cost = $4
Hot glue gun
$3 Spring Wreath Directions:
- Trim the wisteria flower stem and hot glue on the side of the grapevine wreath.
- Cut a piece of teal burlap ribbon about 18″ long. Tie in a knot covering the flower stem.
- Fold the rest of the teal burlap ribbon back and forth in about 12″ increments. Place in the middle of your knotted ribbon and double knot.
- Fluff your bow out and hot glue in place.
Can’t get any easier than that! This DIY Spring wreath took me about 10 minutes and only $3! I love the way it turned out!
$4 Easter Wreath Directions:
- Cut a piece of pink burlap ribbon about 24″ long. Make a loop around the top of your wreath and tie at the top. *If you have scrap ribbon, tie a small piece around the knot for extra color!
- Hot glue your bunny to the bottom of the wreath and the ears to the top of the wreath.
- Cut 4 pieces of pink burlap ribbon about 10″ long and tie in knots around the wreath. Add dots of hot glue under the ribbon knots. *Again, if you have scrap ribbon, tie some extra pieces around for more color!
- Hot glue Easter eggs around the wreath. *You may want to hot glue your ribbon the the Easter eggs to help everything stay in place.
I think this one is so fun and cute!
There you have it, two ways to make super cute wreaths with just a few dollars and a few minutes!
Which one will you make? Share your favorite in the comments!
You might also enjoy…