Welcome to The Little Frugal House! I’m so glad you are here!
If you found your way here, you may feel like:
- You just can’t seem to save any money, but you know you need to.
- You want to enjoy a more simple lifestyle and learn to be more frugal.
- You want to learn how to cook easy meals, so you can save money and quit eating out every night.
- Or maybe you just saw a cute DIY project and hopped on over!
Either way, I’m glad you are here!
Let me introduce myself…
I’m Amanda, the creator of The Little Frugal House.
I love living a simple and frugal lifestyle and sharing tips and ideas with you!
Here’s a super quick about me:
I’m married to my best friend, we live in the country, and have a mini farm full of goats, a pig, and a few dogs. There is nothing like living a simple life, enjoying your home, and saving money for your big goals.
Our biggest goal was to pay our house off early. We worked side jobs, saved all we could, and worked hard to pay our home off in just under 5 years.
We aren’t financial experts, just blue collar workers working hard to realize our biggest dreams.
I want to help as many people as I can to become financially successful and reach their big money goals, so you can live the type of lifestyle you want.
What you’ll find at The Little Frugal House:
- Savings tips to help you become financially successful and reach your biggest dreams
- Simple living tips to enjoy your home and what you have, without wishing for more.
- Quick, easy, and super frugal meals – and lots of freezer cooking plans to help you find more time in your days.
- Lots of super easy DIY crafts and projects to make your house a home you love – on a budget, of course.
- Ideas to make more money with a side job – my favorite way to reach our big goals!
- A community that is focused on living a sweet and simple life on a budget.
I would love to have you join our community!
Saving money and working your way to becoming financially successful is hard work. It takes a lot of effort, planning, and dreaming big.
I’ve found it extremely helpful to have resources and people to lean on and learn from during this process.
That’s why I would love for you to join The Little Frugal House community!
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- A FREE copy of The Ultimate Frugal Living Guide to learn my best secrets for living a frugal lifestyle + a few other free goodies!
- Lots of support to keep you motivated and inspired to live frugally.
- Updates of new posts that I think you’ll love.
- Access to email me with questions about saving money, making money, living simply, or whatever else is on your mind.
To get familiar with The Little Frugal House, I’ve listed a few of our most popular posts for you to check out below.
Want to learn about freezer cooking? Try this Beginner Freezer Cooking Plan.
Are you crafty and wonder if you could sell your crafts? Check out these 115+ craft ideas to make and sell.
Want to learn our best frugal living secrets? Read our top 25 frugal living secrets here.
Are you tired of spending so much money on groceries? Check out these 31 ways to get your grocery budget under control.
More about The Little Frugal House:
I want to say again that I’m so glad you are here! I created this blog to help like minded individuals learn how to change their financial course to become successful and proud.
We have learned a lot in the past few years, and continue to learn every day. I won’t pretend to know everything about money, but I will always offer any tips I can.
I publish new content on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, so be sure to check in often for fresh posts and new tips!
Are you up for a quick challenge?
If you are really ready to get your finances under control and learn how to save more money, you need to sign up for my FREE 7 Day Money Saving Challenge!
You learn how to save money in simple ways that work. It’s an actionable challenge that will teach you ways to save more money. Sign up here!
Thanks for being here!
Let’s be friends!
Follow me on Pinterest to see what I’m loving and pinning!
And follow me on Facebook!